This is a common question I receive when talking with people.
Common documents that I notarize for business clients are patent applications, patient assignments, leases, power of attorneys and documents for out of country offices.
Popular documents for wealth management clients are trust certifications and power of attorneys.
Frequent documents for individual clients are for international child adoptions, life certificates, DMV paperless title transfer and estate planning documents.
Common documents notarized for the real estate industry clients are for purchases, sales or refinances of properties.
Recently these are documents for which I completed notarizations:
• Life certificate. These are for European countries used for “social security” benefits to European’s.
• Patent assignments. Inventors assigning patents to their companies.
• Refinance in state and out of state properties
• Purchase of out of state properties
• Mortgage modification
• Statement of Consent Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age of 16.
o This allows one parent to apply for their child’s passport, instead of both parents being present.
• Trustee Certification of Investment Powers for financial advisor
• Power of Attorneys for financial advisor and for individuals
• Marriage Settlement Agreements for in state and out of state divorces
• Trust Amendments
• DIN-1 Form. For board of directors of companies India.
• Company Registration Form for Germany
• Copy Certification by Document Custodian for California Driver’s License and USA Passport
• Physician’s Medical Care Letter for Patient for parents of international child adoptions
• Agreement for Private Loan
• Grant Deed for transferring property to their trust
• Trust Agreements Estate planning.
• Certificate of Trusts
• Unconditional Waiver and Release Upon Progress.
o Used in the construction industry for payment at phase completion.
• Unconditional Waiver and Release Upon Final Payment.
o Used in the construction industry for final payment of vendor work.
• Special Power of Attorney for real estate transaction
• Declaration of Irrevocable Trust
• Letter to Foreign Bank for change of address
• Police Clearance Letter for people adopting international children and people working or studying in a foreign country
Stay in touch, join my Facebook Page www.Facebook.com/ChampionMobileNotary. You will also learn more about the daily happenings of a mobile notary public and loan signing agent in the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula, South Bay and Silicon Valley.
(c) The contents of this blog are copyrighted. No portion of it may be reproduced without written permission.
Home | Services and Fees | Testimonials | About Me | Contact Me | FAQs
Santa Clara Mobile Notary Services | South San Mateo Mobile Notary Services
Copyright © 2008 - 2012 Champion Mobile Notary Serving the Mid-Peninsula, Silicon Valley and South Bay - All Rights Reserved
Mailing Only Address: 3561 Homestead Road, PO Box 510, Santa Clara, CA 95051 | Phone: (650) 290-3550 or (408) 355-3700
Website Design by Solas Web Design | Sitemap | Login